Want to Buy a 2019 Honda? The Models Available Today
Did you know that the total value of new cars sold in 2018 hit $1 trillion?
While the appetite for automobiles remains at an all-time high, consumers seem to be going for only a selected few brands.
Unsurprisingly, Honda stands out as one of the most prominent in that elite group of automakers. Considering the affordability, workmanship, reliability, fuel efficiency, and high resale value, it’s easy to see why many people prefer this brand.
If you’re looking to buy a 2019 Honda, it might just be one of your most insightful investment choices.
Read on for comprehensive information on some of the latest Honda cars in the market.
1. Honda CR-V
This roomy five-seat crossover is as popular as it is useful.
The new 2019 CR-V has a versatile shape and is available in the mainstream EX trim, LX trim, or EX-L trim versions.
- Platinum Pearl White Color replaces White Diamond Pearl in Honda’s list of 10 color choices.
- Versatile interior including supportive seats, excellent outward vision, and excellent cargo space.
- Technological upgrades: 7-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility, adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking.
- Roomy and versatile interior
- Comfortable ride
- Massive safety gear
- Excellent value
- A classy feel
- Not a thrill machine
- The Base CR-V LX is short of features
2. Honda Civic
The 2019 version is 10th Generation of the Civic Honda car. Buyers have several model options with this one: the Civic Si Coupe, the Civic Sedan, the Civic Type R, and the Civic Hatchback.
Honda has also added the Sports trim version to their 2019 Civic cars lineup. It joins the Touring, EX, and EX-L trims.
- New design enhancements: A sophisticated, yet sporty, look that features Blackout headlights and a restyled lower bumper.
- Honda Sensing suite for driving assistance and safety
- Redesigned audio system and 7-inch screen complete with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility.
- Excellent Handling
- Exemplary turbo engine performance in the Type R
- Excellent fuel consumption
- High-quality interior material
- Roomy cabin
- A slow-responding adaptive cruise control system
3. Honda Insight
This stylish hybrid sedan looks like an Accord with the frame of a Civic.
It’s one of the most value-rich hybrid Honda cars, thanks to its low fuel consumption (55 mpg combined). Honda has the LX, EX, and Touring-trim versions for this model.
- A revised interior with quality materials, useful center-console storage, smartphone integral features, push-button start, and keyless entry.
- Driver assistant and safety features including automated emergency braking, standard forward-collision warning, lane keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control.
- New setup under the hood: A combination of electric motors and gasoline engine.
- Fuel-efficient powertrain
- Handsome, conservative styling
- Spacious interior
- Excellent value
- Active safety features
- Somewhat pokey acceleration
4. Honda Pilot
The 2019 Honda Pilot doesn’t seem any different from previous versions at first glance, but reality hits with a closer look. It features a fresher styling, numerous powertrain, and tech revisions. Simply put, Honda has built an all-round Pilot this time.
The trims available for this model include Elite, Touring, LX, EX, and EX-L.
- Styling update: New fascia featuring a redone grill, larger fog lights, new tail lights, and back bumper.
- Up-to-date technology: 7 inch TFT display, Wifi hotspot, and revised steering wheel controls.
- Smoother shifting 9-gear transmission which makes more decisive cog changes, with a smoother out-of-line behavior.
- A versatile and roomy interior
- Spacious rear seats
- Better fuel economy than any other three-row crossover vehicle
- Steady ride in most conditions
- Advanced safety features
- Overly-sensitive adaptive cruise control and collision warning
- Narrow third-row access
5. Honda Fit
The upgraded Fit can be a new yardstick for measuring the value of other affordable subcompact cars.
It has outstanding versatility, a high-quality cabin, good cargo volume, and a spacious interior. What’s more, this Honda is available in four trims: Sport, LX, EX, and EX-L.
- Safety Features: Automatic high beam assist and LaneWatch technology.
- Better smartphone integration
- Excellent fuel economy
- Roomy interior
- Fun driving dynamics
- Exceptional cargo volume
- Rear Magic Seat for better in-cabin storage
- Tepid acceleration
- Dated infotainment
- Sport trim lacks an enhanced chassis or extra power
6. Honda Accord
The 2019 Accord is an efficient, reliable, safe, stylish, and easy-to-own midsized sedan.
This car has a business casual design featuring a curving roofline and low nose. Its interior is equally pleasing thanks to its high-quality materials that excellently finish the black-on-black color scheme.
- The Touring model no longer has a 1.5T engine
- Ultra-Modern Safety Features including the Honda Sensing Suite
- Powerful and fuel-efficient engines
- Extensive interior space with upscale materials
- Sporty handling
- A thirstier sports model
- Slightly hampered entry and exit because of low seating position
7. Honda Odyssey
It’s unlikely that you’ll find another family car that beats the 2019 Honda Odyssey in terms of fuel consumption.
This Honda offers mpg of 22 combined (28 highway, 19 city) from a strong V6 3.5-liter engine. On top of that, it’s extremely family-oriented, which makes it a top choice for parents who need a spacious, yet refined ride.
In contrast with other models, Honda didn’t make any major changes to the Odyssey for 2019.
- Configurable second-row seats
- Modern tech and safety features
- Stable handling
- Impressively quiet
- No power-folding third-row seats
Get Yourself a 2019 Honda
Honda continues to scour the skies with their new line-up of cars. These cars offer massive economic value for owners. They’re affordable, well-equipped, and more environmentally-friendly than their previous predecessors.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at Wilde Honda Sarasota to purchase your new 2019 Honda.