How to Connect Your Android to the 2018 Honda CR-V
If you just got a new Wilde Honda CR-V, it is pertinent you understand how to use one of the most important features of your new CR-V, Android Auto. Using Android Auto allows you to use certain phone functions, such as music, maps, and phone communication, through the dash of your CR-V SUV. Here’s how to connect your Android to the 2018 Honda CR-V.
How to Connect Your Android to the 2018 Honda CR-V :
- Download the ‘Android Auto App’ from the Google Store
- Make sure the vehicle is in park to connect your Android to your CR-V
- Use the USB port to connect your Android to your CR-V
- A screen will appear that has a prompt. Select ‘Enable.’
- Complete the Android Auto display.
- Return to home screen to select the Android Auto emblem.
Show Me More:
Now that you know hot to connect your android to the 2018 Honda CR-V, you are ready to listen to all your favorite songs as your cruise all around Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, and Venice. If you still need some help, don’t worry! Call us today to set up an appointment with our staff.
Wilde Honda is a local, family-owned business known for wonderful customer service. We are multiple Honda Presidents Award winners, Dealerrater award winners and we continue to work hard to exceed customer expectations in all areas of our dealership. If you wanna share your recent experience, go to ilovegowildehonda.com. For more Wilde Honda Sarasota News and Events, follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!