How to Connect Your Android to the 2018 Honda Civic
Once you buy your new Wilde Honda, it’s important to know how to connect your Android to the 2018 Honda Civic! Luckily we’ve created a how to guide that you can follow so that you can easily connect your Android and use a lot of the phone’s functionality through your Civic, or you can ask one of our Wilde Honda staff members for help.
How to Connect Your Android to the 2018 Honda Civic :
- Download the ‘Android Auto App’ from Google Play
- Make sure the vehicle is in park.
- Plug your Android into the USB port in your Wilde 2018 Honda Civic
- A screen will appear that has a prompt. Select ‘Enable.’
- Complete the Android Auto display.
- Return to home screen to select the Android Auto emblem.
Show Me More:
Now that you know hot to connect your android to the 2018 Honda Civic, you are ready to hit the road all around Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Osprey and Venice. If you still need some help, don’t worry! Call us today to set up an appointment with our staff.
Wilde Honda is a local, family-owned business and has been serving the Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice and Charlotte areas since 1975. We are multiple Honda Presidents Award winners, Dealerrater award winners and we continue to work hard to exceed customer expectations in all areas of our dealership. If you wanna share your recent experience, go to ilovegowildehonda.com. For more Wilde Honda Sarasota News and Events, follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!