How to Change the Display Brightness in a Honda Odyssey
Do you need to know how to change the display brightness in a Honda Odyssey? After finally finding your family the perfect minivan with the help of our Wilde Honda Sarasota staff, it’s important that you learn how to customize the settings, including the display brightness. Luckily, this adjustment is relatively straight forward. Check out our step by step directions for adjusting the display brightness in your Odyssey below:
Adjusting Dashboard Lights:
- Make sure your Honda Odyssey minivan is turned on! You can only adjust the brightness display when the car is on.
- To dim the dashboard, turn the knob to left.
- To brighten the dashboard, turn the knob on the dashboard to the right.
Note: A beep will sound when you have reached either the maximum or minimum brightness.
How to Change the Display Brightness in a Honda Odyssey:
- Make sure your Odyssey is on and in park!
- Locate the sun and moon button on the display.
- Push this button and you will have the option to brighten or dim the lights on the infotainment display system.
Show Me How:
If you still need help after reading through these tips on how to change the display brightness in a Honda Odyssey, feel free to stop by and one of our staff can help you. Y si hablamos espanol! Contact our service department today. For more Wilde Honda Sarasota News and Events, follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!