How to Change the Display Brightness in a Honda Civic
Wondering how to change the display brightness in a Honda Civic? You finally bought the new Honda Civic from our Wilde Honda Sarasota staff and now you need to customize the settings, including the display brightness. It is so pertinent that you make sure you customize the display brightness so that it is not too bright or too dim for your liking. Luckily, this adjustment is a pretty simple fix. Check out step by step directions for adjusting the lights on your Civic dash below:
Adjusting Dashboard Lights:
- Make sure your Honda Civic is turned on! You can only adjust the brightness display when the car is on.
- To brighten the dashboard, turn the knob on the dashboard to the right.
- To dim the dashboard, turn the knob to left.
Note: A beep will sound when you have reached either the maximum or minimum brightness.
How to Change the Display Brightness in a Honda Civic:
- Make sure your Civic is on and in park!
- Locate the sun and moon button on the display.
- Push this button and you will have the option to brighten or dim the lights on the infotainment display system.
Show Me How:
Now you know how to change the display brightness in a Honda Civic. If you still need help, feel free to stop by and one of our great staff will help you. Contact our service department today. For more Wilde Honda Sarasota News and Events, follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!