2018 Honda Civic Trim Levels
You can’t go wrong with any of the 2018 Honda Civic trim levels. However, there are some differences for Sarasota drivers to consider before making a decision:
- Civic LX: Starts the lineup off with automatic climate control and a multi-angle rearview camera, with the Honda Sensing® safety system as an option which includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System, Road Departure Mitigation, Adaptive Cruise Control, and the Lane Keeping Assist System.
- Civic EX: Adds remote engine start and smart entry, a one-touch power moonroof, and smartphone app integration via Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
- Civic EX-T: Incorporates heated front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a decklid spoiler, as well as a different engine.
- Civic EX-L: Upgrades with leather trim in the cabin, an eight-way power driver’s seat, and an available navigation system.
- Civic Touring: Rounds out the lineup with heated seats in front and back, a 450-watt audio system, and Honda Sensing® as a standard feature.
One important factor to consider as you contemplate the 2018 Honda Civic trim levels is how much you want to spend.
- Civic LX: MSRP from $18,840*
- Civic EX: MSRP from $21,240*
- Civic EX-T: MSRP from $21,600*
- Civic EX-L: MSRP from $23,900*
- Civic Touring: MSRP from $26,700*
You’ll have access to different performance capabilities as you move through the 2018 Honda Civic trim levels. The Civic LX offers a 2.0L engine with a six-speed manual transmission as standard, producing 158 hp and reaching an EPA-estimated 40 mpg highway. A continuously variable transmission is also available on the LX and EX-T, and standard on the other Honda Civic trims. By the time you reach the EX-T model, your Civic will run on a 1.5L turbocharged engine, which generates 174 hp. This powertrain comes standard on the EX-L and Touring, as well.
Browse the New Honda Civic Trim Levels at Go Wilde Honda
You can browse the selection of 2018 Honda Civic vehicles available and their technology features at Go Wilde Honda! All you have to do is contact our team to plan your visit from Bradenton or to arrange automotive service. If you’re still doing your research, be sure to compare the Civic vs. Accord sedans.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $890.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
*28 city/40 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX model with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX & EX CVT models. 31 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T model with 6-speed manual transmission. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT models. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.